The gaming world experiencing faster growth across the world. Times spends on games will increase as gamers simply download or stream games on any device anytime, anywhere in the world. But when your favorite game start creating problems while playing? You’re started screaming and start finding a solution.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. It’s one of the most iconic and trending games across the world. It was released on October 25, 2019, for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, remastered in true high-definition, featuring enhanced textures, rendering, high-dynamic range lighting, and much more to bring a new generation experience to fans.
So if you’re a fan of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, then you must be facing problems about the dev errors on PC for Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and Warzone. Many complaints have been registered and people facing issues and finding a solution to get rid of errors.
The kind of errors occurs when launching the game. The message popped on the screen about the fatal error with the dev error 6068. It consists of an elucidation that DirectX encountered an error. So it’s time to execute war against game-crashing errors.
The Common Dev Errors gamers facing during launching the game include the following codes:
Dev Error 6606
Dev Error 1110
Dev Error 6065
Dev Error 6071
Dev Error 6165
Dev Error 5758
Dev Error 5476
Dev Error 740
Dev Error 5624
Dev Error 6036
The PC version of Call of Duty Modern Warfare is causing errors like Dev error 6068, error 6065, and error 6165. It causes the PC screen to turn black screens, freeze, or game crash.
Reasons for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Dev Error 6068:
- Outdated software when you’re trying to run an older version of Windows 10 on your PC, the error occurs 6068 while you installed the COD Warzone.
- Game drives not updated due to which the error 6068 occurs.
- Run multiples displays cause a particular error 6068.
- The system requires RAM speeds of 3000Hmz. If your system doesn’t require a particular speed, it will cause an error.
- Accidental error and bug appears sometimes while installing the game.
- The error frequently appears due to corrupted and damaged game files.
- The Internet is slow and unstable. Check the performance of the machine.
- Installation of a new program or application causes Warzone Dev Error 6068. Check it and delete the unwanted application
Common problems have modern solutions. Now you know the reasons why your game causing errors while launching it. We’ll here to fix the problems and comes with solutions you need to try to resolve the particular error 6068 or if you’ve encountered an unrecoverable error.
Here are some methods of proven solutions you need to consider while resolving the issue to a particular error 6068:
1. Need to update your Windows Operating system:
Sometimes the problem is basic and we keep running on major solutions. All you need to update the windows operating system so if the error occurs due to minor problems, you can resolve easily it to update your windows.
- Just click on Start on your computer or laptop.
- Tap on Setting when the windows appear on the screen.
- Then click on Update & Security.
- Finally, click on Check for Updates to look if there are any updates you need to install.
- Install the updates and wait till the process finish.
- In end, reboot the PC.
2. Need to update GPU drivers in the system:
Check if your graphics card isn’t outdated which created a particular Dev Error 6068. You’ll see the stunning visuals of the game through graphics cards. So you need to update GPU drivers to resolve the problems. All you need to turn it down or Underlocking can resolve the issue. There are two GPUs present in the system, first NVIDIA GPU and second AMD GPU. Keep you graphics cards up-to-date so that it doesn’t generate errors.
3. Close the Unnecessary Apps from the background and Lower the Graphics Settings:
We have a habit of running unnecessary apps in the background while playing the game. So it may lead to overload the computer which might be the reason to arise dev error 6068. Here are some steps you need to try to fix the issues:
- Go to game options.
- Click on the Graphics Settings.
- Reduce the Settings.
- Put on the lowest setting and check whether the error still shows on the system.
- Turn off Ray Tracing to reduce the heavy load on your computer or laptop.
- Close all the running apps in the background to reduce the issues.
4. Check the corrupted and damaged game files:
Sometimes corrupted and damaged game files could be the reason for generating 6068 errors in your system. To ensure that your files are not corrupted or damaged, you need to may need to delete and reinstall the game. Make sure you save the game files and download the latest version available. Here are some steps you need to follow to fix the issues:
- Launch the Battle.net launcher
- Tap on the Call of Duty icon
- Uninstall the game by clicking on it.
- Follow the procedure display on the screen to complete the required uninstallation process.
- Try to restart the game and Install the latest version.
- Check whether the issue resolve or not
5. Check the system requirements:
The system requires RAM speeds of 3000Hmz. If your system doesn’t upgrade RAM or have a particular speed that must need to run the game, dev error 6068 generates in the system. All you need to upgrade the RAM to meet game requirements so that you’ll enjoy your game being interrupted.
6. Seeking help with the Activation Support:
If nothing works to resolve your dev error 6068, you’ll need to take help with the Activation Support so that they could figure out what’s the actual problem and give solutions to resolve it