The men who believed to be Nigerian brothers were arrested on Wednesday and also later released on Friday due to new development in the case.
Jussie Smollett makes a report to Chicago police on January 29 that this brothers make an assault on him, he reported that one of the attacker try to strangle him with a rope while the other poured an unknown chemical substances on him. During the investigation, there are records that shows the brothers purchased the particular rope found around Smollett’s neck at a store in Chicago.
Smollett’s attorneys, Todd S. Pugh and Victor P. Henderson, made a statement on Saturday night that Smollett was angry about then latest development.
- Johnny Depp testifies against his Ex-wife in court.
- The best way to ignore: valentine day special| How to ignore someone
- 7 Reason Why You Should not Love Someone Too Much
- Facts Don’t Care About Your Feelings: What Ben Shapiro wanted to say
- Never be afraid to say how you feel
In the latest development, two law enforcement agencies in their investigation said Jussie paid this two men to arrange this assault on him but Smollett actually denied taken part in his attack and it is made known that this two men are cooperating with law enforcement and this two brothers were being treated as nothing but potential suspect and there are probability they may have been involve. According to the police, one of the brothers had appeared on the movie “EMPIRE”.
FATHER MAKES HIS DAUGTER WALK FIVE MILES TO SCHOOL TO MAKE HER STOP BULLYING HER CLASSMATES
In an attempt to stop bullying a father punishes his daughter by making her walk five miles to school. This 10 yearsold child is said to have been bullied his classmates repeatedly. The man called Matt Cox who lives in Ohio with is relatives, put her daughter on camera as he forced her to walk to school in the frigid cold after she was reported to have repeatedly bullied her colleague at her elementary school.
- Sydney Sweeney Movies and Tv Shows List
- 2024 Movies released on online streaming platforms
- My name is Loh Kiwan: Some points you need to know before watching the new Korean Movie
- What’s coming on Amazon Prime Video in March 2024?
- The Tourist Season 2: Check out everything you need to know about this new season
Bullying is unacceptable and this is my small way of trying to stop it says Mr Cox as he record his daughter from inside his car. The video was posted on facebook after the incident occurred, which actually got 15m views and make controversy about parenting and bullying. To show how firmly he stood by his decision, Mr Cox put a caption which says “I know a lot of you parents are not going to agree with this and that’s alright. I am doing what I feel is right to teach my daughter a lesson and to stop her from bullying.