If you’ve ever used a virtual private network to access Netflix in another country, you will, at some point or another, come across error code m7111-5059: “you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy.” In this article, we’re going to show you how to fix this problem using several ways.
Possible instant solution for Netflix Error Code m7111-1331-5059
- The m7111-5059 error is what you see when Netflix has detected that you’re using a VPN while accessing the streaming service.
- The reason Netflix blocks VPNs is because of regional distribution agreements for TV shows and movies.
- ExpressVPN can reliably access Netflix, and NordVPN is a great second option.
The best and simplest way is to simply sign up for our best VPN for Netflix, ExpressVPN. It comes with a 30-day refund policy. Our second-best pick is NordVPN, which has a great three-year plan and the same money-back guarantee.
What Is Error Code m7111-1331-5059?
Netflix has detected that you’re using a VPN to access the site and has denied you access. For whatever reason, the VPN or proxy you have enabled is using an IP address that Netflix knows belongs to an unblocker and Netflix is giving you a proxy error.
How to Fix the Netflix Site Error?
You can get rid of error code m7111-1331-5059 by this method which is easiest but doesn’t always work. You can simply switch servers with the VPN that you’re already using. So instead of using one in New York, use one in Boston or London/Manchester/Amsterdam/Rotterdam.
How to Switch Servers?
The first thing you can do when you want to get rid of Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 is to simply switch servers within the VPN that you’re using.
open up the ExpressVPN app and try to access Netflix with whichever server you fancy. In this example, we wanted to check out what America had to offer us, so we picked a server in New York.
The next step is as simple as finding another server and hoping that it works with Netflix. Luckily, ExpressVPN has a ton of available locations in the U.S. To switch servers, all you need to do is click on an alternative server and it will switch automatically.
Netflix blocks IP addresses constantly, so don’t expect any given server to work indefinitely. There’s no particular way to fix Netflix that will be permanent. Luckily this time, and the server we picked worked just fine with Netflix.
So, it is simple right! and we have been trying with many VPNs but ExpressVpn stands out to be the best.
- How to change Netflix Region without VPN
- The Lincoln Lawyer: Where to watch? FREE Streaming in Full HD
- How to Watch “Savage Beauty” outside US without a VPN? FREE Streaming in Full HD
- Just Watch: All-In-One Streaming? Is it FREE? What does JustWatch do?
- How to change Netflix region with a VPN?
- Best VPN for Torrenting: 100% FREE – NO Purchase! NO Software Download! NO Regrets!