Let’s focus first on the new way to install the apps. The second is the Jailbreaking of our firestick. It is basically enabling unknown sources so that we can install apps that are not available in the Amazon App Store. Just like searching, enabling unknown sources is pretty much the same. The only difference is how we can be able to go to that button from our home screen. This post is about How to Install the Downloader App and Enable unknown sources.
Step by Step process of How to Install Downloader App
1. Click Home on your remote and scroll once to your Right. Click Setting (Gear Wheel Icon)
2. Scroll down and to the right until you get to My Fire TV. Click on it.
3. Select Developer options.
4. Turn on ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.5. Click Turn On when the pop-up appears.
6. Click Home, click FIND.
7. Click Search.
8. You can either say Downloader to your Alexa voice-enabled remote or start typing it. If you typed it, click on the suggestion when it appears.
9. Click on the Downloader icon
10. Click Download
11. Click on Open.
12. Click on Allow.
13. There you go, you now use Downloader to sideload free streaming apps.
That is it!. It is done and now you can enjoy using it.
The Downloader app is one of the best ways to help you install streaming apps that will give you access to free content. Be sure to follow the tutorials we have provided above and you will have a wonderful streaming experience.