This Christmas season, Epic Games is providing some of the best gifts to players. As part of the commemoration, the online video game store is giving away a free game nearly every day. Furthermore, the newest addition to the freebie list is The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, a “walking sim exploration game.”
It is the newest addition to the collection of free games. Simultaneously with The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, the Epic Games Store is also offering away a total of 15 free games. Epic will give away one free game in a continuous manner from December 16 through January 6, 2022. Thus recently, Shenmue 3, Neon Abyss, and Remnant: From the Ashes have all been delivered to players. So, to know everything about the game and how to get the vanishing of Ethan Carter online, you have to read this blog to the end.
About The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a mystery game with a first-person perspective that emphasizes exploration and discovery. There is no combat or explosives in this game. Hopefully assume you won’t be able to see any wounds left by our game. You take on the role of Paul Prospero, an occultist who receives a terrifying letter from Ethan Carter. Paul arrives at Ethan’s home in Red Creek Valley, realizing the youngster is in severe danger, only to find things are even worse than he feared. Ethan has vanished in the aftermath of a horrible murder. Which Paul rapidly realizes isn’t the only local homicide worth investigating.
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a game that attempts to dramatically evolve immersive narrative in games. It is influenced by the weird fiction (and other horror tales) from the early twentieth century. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is not a very puzzle-filled game, despite the presence of a professional investigator and a number of cognitive difficulties. Their concentration is on ambiance, emotion, and the characters’ inherent humanity.
Nonetheless, the discoveries will not occur on their own or without your assistance. You’ll uncover the mysteries underlying a trail of deaths. In addition, the foundations of a terrible ancestral force hiding in Red Creek Valley. Furthermore, the fate of a missing youngster by combining Paul’s unique ability to communicate with the dead with your own talents of observation.
Key Features of Game
- Explore and interact with the gorgeous yet sinister world of Red Creek Valley, which was created using Unreal Engine 4 and the groundbreaking photogrammetry technique that allows for nearly photorealistic settings.
- In order to put together the facts behind Ethan’s abduction — and the fate of his family — communicate with the deceased and see how they died.
- Experience a narrative that mixes the joys of sensational, private eye, and horror literature in a non-linear form, all influenced by writers like Raymond Chandler, Algernon Blackwood, Stefan Grabinski, and H. P. Lovecraft.
- Investigate on your own time and terms. Players will not require sedatives despite a few scary moments in the game. The focus of the game is on clammy uneasiness rather than dread.
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is out now on Xbox One, Xbox One X|S, PlayStation 4, and PC.
How to get The Vanishing of Ethan Carter for free?
For one day only, The Astronauts’ first-person mystery game will be accessible for free on Epic Games Store. Players can download the game from the official website. However, they must first create an EGS account in order to participate in this horror experience. There are only a few hours left to play the part of investigator Paul Prospero in The Vanishing of Etan Carter. It will be available until December 20th, 10:59 AM EST (9:30 PM IST).
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter abides launched on Steam in 2014 because the Epic Games Store didn’t available at the time. While the game had a few bugs, the programmers repaired them a year later with the release of an Unreal Engine 4-powered Redux edition. It decreased loading times and added better graphics. The Astronaut is currently working on Witchfire, their forthcoming dark fantasy shooter. Currently, there is little to no information on the title.
Read More Articles: