Finally Sony is providing to PlayStation 4 players the option to change their username. This means that players can finally change their so whatever weird funny names.
Sony made a promise to playstation 4 players that they will be enabled to change their username and password.
unfortunately, changing your PS4 username is not as easy as we thought it would be.
it’s a little bit complicated due to some software issues and the degree of complication depends on the games you still play.
- Tokyo plans to install solar roads by the 2020 Olympics.
- Toyota collaborate with Japanese to create self-driving lunar rover
In order to change your PS4 username you will need either a PlayStation 4 console or access to a web browser.
you will need the console or the access to web browser in order to change your PlayStation Network ID, which is also known as a PSN ID.
Steps to change PS4 username
Follow these steps from your PlayStation 4
- Go to Settings
- Choose Account Management
- Account Information
- Enter your Profile then choose Online ID.
It’s much easier to change your username from web browser:
All you need to do is to sign in to your PlayStation Network account, then select your profile in the menu bar, and choose the Edit button.
- The official Trailer of the live action “Lion King” is out.
- The Anticipating series is said to “End” in this month
Important things you should know about changing your PlayStation username:
- Some games still don’t support the PSN ID changes.
Games that were released after April 1, 2018 are capable of handling your new identity.
It should be noted that not all of these games have been tested with the feature, so it is not for sure that they will support it.
- The first time to change your PlayStation 4 username is free
Your second username change will cost you $9.99. If you’re a PlayStation Plus subscriber, that drops to $4.99.